Faena Hotel Miami Beach is one of the hottest hotels to stay at right now. Boasting breath-taking views of the city, an Argentine restaurant run by celebrity chef Francis Mallmann, the hotel also has its own spa and pool. Even people that are not interested in beachfront and/or romantic options, should consider Faena Hotel Miami Beach as a possible destination. The general consensus is that this hotel has something for everyone.
Down below, we are going to discuss some of the biggest pros and cons that people bring up when discussing their stay at Faena Hotel Miami Beach.
Biggest Pros & Cons of the Hotel
- Amazing atmosphere of beachside bliss. Even at night, the atmosphere is simply unforgettable.
- Lots of discounted rates for a limited time. It’s very easy to get the best deal on this hotel if you spend at least a couple of seconds searching on the web. It’s a very popular destination and, believe it or not, most people enjoy saving money.
- It’s frequented by high-profile musicians and actors. Yes, there is a certain celebrity presence in this hotel. It’s not a regular hotel and it never pretends that it is, so, the celebrities are there to stay!
- New restaurants. They expand the selection of cuisine to make sure that the choice is as broad and as eclectic as humanly possible.
- The location, right in the middle of the vibrant downtown. The hotel is a short walk from all sorts of things, such as bars, nightclubs, and so forth.
- It’s got an amazing restaurant that’s run by famous chef Francis Mallmann, and at the moment, he is the only person who can truly win the title of “King of Argentine Food.”
- A Damien Hirst sculpture that really helps set the mood.
- All the amenities are simply amazing. The kids’ club and huge spa with hammam deserve a special mention as well.
- Not every room has a balcony.
- Not every room has a tub.
- Room service is not always fast and sometimes the food is subpar.
- Some of the rooms are starting to show signs of age: there’s some light damage here and there, but nothing major.