Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables is a mid-range chain hotel that is affordable, nice-looking, and suitable for every vacationer. The property is located in one of the best spots in the Miami-Coconut Grove area, which means it’s just a few minutes away from all the main attractions. The hotel property is a few steps away from Coconut Grove Playhouse and The Barnacle Historic State Park.
If you are thinking about visiting the Magic City, you should know that Miami is well-known for its tropical weather, nightlife, and fun atmosphere. It has so many beautiful beaches and gorgeous parks. The hotels in this city are close to these parks and beaches and can provide exceptional services to guests. The Hampton by Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables hotel is a great example of that. It is a great choice for couples, families, and groups that need a decent and friendly hotel.
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables – Pros and Cons
Let’s start with positives:
- One of the hotel’s many excellent features is the fact that it is close to one of the most celebrated areas in the United States, namely, the famous Center of Coconut Grove.
- 100% free breakfast buffer that is suitable for every diet.
- Spacious pool area that’s always clean and ready to be explored.
- The hotel can easily accommodate up to 95 guests.
- Special discounts are offered by the hotel’s management in case you are traveling with a group.
- The hotel is on a quiet street where it is easy to avoid noisy parties and other annoyances.
- There are many luxurious restaurants, shopping centers, and day spas nearby.
- The hotel is pet-friendly, so no problem with bringing your favorite animal with you.
- The hotel does not have a bar where you can find a wide variety of reasonably priced cocktails, including wine, craft beers and a wide range of specialty drinks. There’s no bar at all.
- Generous free parking is unavailable. You will have to pay a daily fee if you want your vehicle parked on the premises.