Some people call it an “airport hotel,” but we say that Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South/Blue Lagoon is one of the best options in the area. Maybe you will even consider spending a few weeks there? No matter If you’re traveling by plane or choosing PortMiami / Cruise Capital of the World as your destination, this property is a great choice.
For years, our website has helped thousands of people decide on the best hotels in Miami. This time around, we are going to focus on Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South/Blue Lagoon and tell you if you actually need to consider this hotel as a possible choice. We did spoil the verdict by claiming that it’s one of the best options in the area, though. Oh well.
Pros & Cons: Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South/Blue Lagoon
- All of their staff members are well-versed in the field and many of them are considered experts in the industry.
- Both MIA and PortMiami are a short cab drive away from you. Makes it a very convenient choice for travelers.
- At night, the room is very quiet and comfortable. You won’t hear any outside noises during the night, despite the fact that some rooms have views of highways and parking lots.
- They have a pool, free breakfast, a gym, a laundry and lots of restaurants nearby. All of them have daily opening hours.
- They have a store located inside the hotel, so you can buy anything you need.
- There’s a very good-looking and cozy hotel that can be accessed by all the guests with no additional payment required whatsoever.
- They have free Wifi and an evening shuttle to take you to various downtown Miami hotspots.
- Décor lacks inspiration. There really is nothing that makes this property unique.
- Their website is not as convenient and modern as some of the other ones.
- It’s not as glamorous as some might imagine.
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South/Blue Lagoon is one of the best options in the area. Make an informed decision, pick this one if you want to experience SOME luxury, without overspending.