Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall is one of Doral’s newest and largest mid-range hotels. It features 121 guestrooms and lots of amazing things that can be enjoyed by the guests, including best in class technology, an open-air patio, fitness center, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour parking space and much more.
Enjoy authentic and contemporary South Florida culture, fine dining and great shopping within minutes of the hotel. The hotel is conveniently located near many area attractions, including LoanDepot Park and Miami International Mall. More information regarding the property can be found on the official website. We are going to focus on the pros and cons that we managed to single out while examining several review sites with reviews from real customers. Read on to find out about various things that guests liked and disliked about their stay in Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral Dolphin Mall.
Pros and Cons
Among the pros, we have:
- Great open-air balconies. Most of the time, they overlook the highway, so it is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a nice drink, for example.
- Every room has a work area. It allows you to make work calls or receive notifications about new messages.
- Bedside LCD TV. If you need to relax at night, you will not have to get up from your bed to see a movie or watch your favorite TV series.
- Free Wi-Fi. Without any doubt property-wide internet access is one of the main advantages of this hotel.
- Breakfast. It offers guests free breakfast each morning.
- Multiple power outlets. You will never have to worry about running out of power for your devices.
- 24/7 service. They are ready to help you with any queries that you may have.
As far as the cons go, here are the things that people disliked about this reasonably priced hotel:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall is a taxi drive away from both the beach and downtown.
- Some guests have noted that some rooms are starting to show signs of wear and tear, but those reviews were mostly written prior to the latest renovation that was carried out to address these complaints.