Marriott Stanton South Beach offers luxury and convenience for those traveling on a budget. The property is right on South Beach’s sparkling Ocean Drive. It offers a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour valet parking, as well as room service to all of the guests. This hotel also offers easy access to shopping, fine dining and all of the local attractions.
Being a luxury beachfront option, Marriott Stanton South Beach boasts 224 spacious rooms and suites. Many of the rooms have their own balconies or terraces, which allow guests to take in the lovely views of the area. With its prime location, the hotel is within walking distance of many bars, restaurants and boutiques, which, once again, is one of the biggest selling points. The upscale resort also has a nice Mexican restaurant, Lolo’s Surf Cantina, that’s on-site. Down below, we are going to list all the biggest pros and cons. All the things that the guests liked and disliked about Marriott Stanton South Beach.
Pros & Cons of Marriott Stanton South Beach
- The hotel’s design manages to combine the authenticity of the old heritage of the city, modern conveniences, and relative comfort. The owners are using organic materials in their building that will add a warmth to the living environment of the hotel.
- Every room in the hotel is spotless. Even though the hotel has a laid-back feeling, it’s easy to see the dedication to providing a good stay to all the guests.
- There are two beachfront pools to choose from for the guests. Both options are within walking distance of the lobby. Once again, Marriott Stanton South Beach offers nothing but luxury and comfort.
- On-site hotel spa offers various treatments.
- You have to pay for Wi-Fi to access it on the premises. It should be noted that the connection itself is rather fast and you don’t have to wait long for pages to load. You also don’t have to go through re-entry once you enter your password for the first time.
- Valet parking is overpriced, according to several guests that were traveling on the budget.