No matter what your motivations for staying in the Acqualina Resort and Residences are, one thing remains clear – this luxe resort is here to stay. For some folks out there, this place is more than just a hotel, it’s their second home: they follow every local news outlet religiously in hopes of catching the latest information on events, developments, and other news regarding the brand.
Of course, it’s incredibly easy to fall in love with Acqualina – it’s a stylish, luxurious name in the world of hospitality. The resort features simple, white décor, a new take on classic, lush surroundings, and a ton of choice of amenities and services. Down below, we are going to mention some of the biggest reasons why people choose Acqualina Resort and Residences as their go-to place to stay when in Miami.
Biggest Reasons to Choose Acqualina Resort and Residences
- Amazing entertainment services like a fitness center, restaurant, and bar which can also be used by their guests for leisure or business.
- Guest rooms are often equipped with mini-bars, minibars with cold drinks, and snacks, and are stocked with magazines and books for guests.
- Wonderful fresh flowers that create a unique atmosphere.
- Children menus in both restaurants.
- Satellite TV with various cable channels like ESPN, BBC World, CNN International, and NBC.
- Spa by ESPA: several treatment rooms and hammam locations. Occasional complimentary body or facial treatments.
- Gorgeous beachfront views.
- Authentic Italian cuisine from Il Mulino.
- AcquaMarine kids club.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- The staff is extremely helpful (almost too helpful, at times).
Reasons to Avoid Acqualina Resort and Residences
We decided to look at the things that people don’t really like about this resort. Judging by the reviews, these are the biggest cons of the legendary Acqualina Resort hotel:
- Almost no nightlife in or around the hotel.
- The inter-costal view rooms can be noisier since they face a busy street.
- You have to pay more if you plan to bring your pets with you.