Located in Miami Beach, only 1.6 miles removed from Windsurfer Beach, Vesper Suites at SLS LUX Brickell features 141 modern, recently renovated and beautifully furnished rooms, including 41 suites. Guests of the hotel have access to the fitness center, 24/7 concierge service, bike storage, outdoor swimming pool, and private parking. Nearby, there’s a docking service thanks to which guests can access the surrounding waterways. The property’s multi-purpose and elegant lobby area and the architecturally significant facade that overlooks Brickell and the city’s downtown skyline are always able to set the mood perfectly for guests that seek luxury and relaxation.
Vesper Suites at SLS LUX Brickell offers priority check-in and check-out service and full-service dining options from a renowned company. Guests interested in finer things will also be happy to learn that Vesper Suites has one of the widest wine lists in the Miami region. Other amenities include a boutique fitness center, a beautiful pool, outdoor BBQ area, and a property-wide free Wi-Fi.
Vesper Suites at SLS LUX: Room Options and Biggest Pros from the Reviews
There are five main room types:
- 2-Bedroom Suite
- Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Studio
- Deluxe King Suite
- Superior Studio
As far as the pros from the reviews from the guests go, here are the things that most people enjoyed:
- The prices are very reasonable. You can check the rate and the packages that the hotel offers before committing, but you should note that most reviews claim that SLS LUX Suites by Vesper provides amazing value for money.
- The staff is nice and the services are top-notch.
- The location is excellent as well. People note that the location was one of the things that makes this option preferable.
- The views are incredible; it is a beautiful place. Key Biscayne’s breathtaking vistas are likely to appeal to most visitors
- You can access the service and the amenities in the hotel 24/7. There’s no additional payment required for that.