A true mainstay of countless top-10 lists, The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort has no equal. Even though it’s a short drive from other, more popular properties, the hotel draws the best and the brightest – from the famous crowd to the mysterious “industry people”: it’s a great place for celebrities to blend in among the locals. Almost each room at the Resort has a view of the ocean, and the 27-story building itself sort of lets you relax knowing you’re within steps of the sand and the club. Plus, like most of the hotels in the beauty city of Miami, the St Regis Bal Harbour Resort offers a shuttle service from the airport.
Down below, we are going to focus on some of the positive and negative things that we personally experienced during our short yet eventful stay at the hotel. YMMV, as always.
Pros and Cons – St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- Redefined luxury boutique hotel in posh Miami
- Received a prestigious five stars from a very prestigious travel guide
- Several venues, including a French fine-dining and Japanese-influenced lounge
- Spacious lobby and pool areas filled with modern designs
- Some of the best views of the beach, oceans, and the city itself
- Themed spa and fitness center offer relaxation and body treatments
- High prices (common occurrence for Miami)
- Incredibly expensive parking (also common for Miami)
- Service at the beach can be somewhat sluggish (during peak hours, that is)
Conclusion – Is It Worth Visiting?
Obviously, the answer is a resounding “yes.” No matter if you’re traveling solo or with your family, St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is one of the best options you can possibly pick. In recent few years, there was much hype surrounding its competition, but the fact of the matter is that St Regis Bal Harbour Resort doesn’t need to shamelessly promote itself because it’s been one of the very best almost since day one. Our advice is to check out its state-of-the-arm gym before going anywhere else. It might as well blow your mind (if you’re fitness-conscious anyway).